Sunday, August 24, 2008

SUSHI!

No it's not the sushi topper toy...This is a SUSHI pen!A totally diff story
I got it at Spring at a stall just outside of Himalaya.RM15.90 theres
ice cream,pizza etc for you to choose from...So adios to G1s and C4s!
In case your all wondering what's the little sushi doing there
it's a free pencil topper.Comes with the plasters:)
I got sushi plasters for RM19.90(25 STRIPS)Even the bag they give you to carry your items are nice!Recyclable too!Paper made!

Ok now this I had to blog about!I am HAPPY coz I finally got to go to 'got gift?' at Cold Storage....I'm sorry I'm a bit outdated la...Now baru go...Ok ok...I only bought ONE thing(Sharon must be sniggering now)Yes ONE thing!THE SHOP WAS SO FREAKING CUTE!Theres soooooooo many funny knick knacks I was practically hyperventillating*BREATHES* Ok not that serious la....But the things there are JOY ok?????From eraser matches to nose sharpeners....*FAINTS*...Be ready for the prices tho...*Bated breaths*...But cute things memang got bigger price tags right???You see all the si beh cute puppies and kitties that just want to hug till they explode....Those fluffy furballs cost TONS ok???Now all I can say is quote L'Oreal..."Beause your worth it!"So save up(say goodbye to your lunch money reload coupon allowance etc etc)and get a gift for yourself there.Just go and have a look...You'd be delighted:)...Oh and I forgot to bring my cam so oh wells no other pics of what the shop has to offer.Guess you have to go see for yourself.It's on the first floor of Green Heights Mall just next to HAIR DO.Impossible to miss~

No comments: