Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Shabu Saturday Night!

Ok you must be going ??? now but I assure you I just wanted to check out
the toilet's hygiene rate...It's clean la you can see for yourself...I did NOT
photoshop this pic ya....
Again sorry for the blurness...Fried vermicilli....Out of 10 I give 6.999...
Kek xim or not?Haha

Now this is called Fair Lady Noodles....Coz it's white geddit??Haha don't ask ma why but it's DELICIOUS(For those of you who arent that keen on seafood theres fish in this tho)
The chicken Guo Tie is damn nice eaten together with the sauce above which is not spicy AT ALL for me la unlike small shrivelled pieces of frozen meat they serve elsewhere:x
My Champagne Ice Blended....Tastes like bubblegum~
Here's what you get just pres the red button to switch it on and then adjust the temperature with the down and up arrow easy peasy even Jess Simpson could figure this out.....On 2nd thought maybe not:p
The vegetable and chicken set for RM13
Now with it's sister restaurant opened in Kuching, Mitshu Shabu Shabu is a taiwanese based restaurant originally opened in Sibu.I tried it out at Sibu and LOVED the whole concept of everyone having your own steamboat thingymaggig....I finally got to try it out last night:)
The place was absolutely BUSY...They forgot to serve me my lamb:'( But nevermind la...I'll overlook it *picks up phone dials imaginary lawyer"Drop the case!We're going back next time and I WILL get my lamb!"* Prices are ok la....Definitely the prices won't make you start swearing...Especially nice if you go on a rainy day coz the pots will be boiling hot so you won't be cold neways do take note...Unless if you love insects do try to get seats inside la....SOMEONE told me the last time he/she went he/she got seats outside and you know la kononnya sure got insect kan the more unlucky insects will drop to their dooom and be cooked alive together with your fishball...Of course this doesn't give you reason to freak and to not try the place out....I strongly suggest that everyone has to try Mitsu Shabu Shabu...It's not hard to find,use the back road of Swinburne and go to No.8 & 9,Lot 7434,Section 64,Lorong Uplands,Jalan Simpang Tiga.PS Close on Mondays and you can call 016-8916195(Ling Kwong Lay) or 012-8894423(Rose Lau) for reservations:)

No comments: