Friday, September 5, 2008

MANGO FETISH!

MNG's newest catalougue!With Penelope Cruz gracing the covers once
again...Yes I know the girl in the picture isn't Penelope Cruz...I r not
stupided....I saw this dress and it was JOYNESS!!!!I happened to
unintentionally persuaded my parents to go Spring the next day....Not for
the dress la...Of corz...Honest...And I COOINCIDENTALLY passed by MNG
walking around so I went in for a look see look see...And I SAW THE DRESS!
Yes!THE DRESS!I almost....ALMOST ran towards it(I swore i could have
ripped it off the mannequin wearing it!)And then.....*CRASH*BOOM*
KAPPOW*....The front of the dress was hideous.......*poke eyes*...for me la...
Now I could finally understand why the model was posing chest down in
the catalougue ....to hide the front of the dress...*grumbles*....Ok so it
definitely isnt something my 5'4" something frame can wear la but still...
When I saw it in the catalougue I could hear JT's "SEXY BACK"!It's TRUE!
You all wanna know what I think if I REALLY somehow lost sense of sanity
and purchased this Sexy Back ONLY dress??I'd look like...(Answer
later)...Ok la I admit la maybe I'm just jealous...Ignoring the front of the
dress....I'll never be able to pull something lidat...Sad to say...BUT if...
and only if somehow miraculously IF I was granted the rest of my height
that somehow was delayed by puberty errors and I wore the dress....I'll
never be able to look straight again....Picture this...Me...facing a wall with
my imaginary height and sexy back...nice wavy locks and all(IMAGINARY
TOO)with the dress and Wyenworth Miller's twin brother who happened to
look all so alike him came up to me and said:"Fair maiden thou art the love
of my life for thou's spine hath enthralled me"(MY FANTASY NO
COMMENTS ALLOWED:p)And then I'd turned GRACEFULLY* (Note
courtesy of my imagination too)to face him and see his face turn fairer than
any fair maiden his seen in his entire macho life as he eyes the front of my
dress, than screams "THOU ART NO MAIDEN BUT A WITCH!" and runs
away handsomely forever....You see..That's what I mean....I'll never be
able to look straight again niether be straight (Loosing Wyneoworth Miller
look-alike okay!)

MNG Touch accessories!
Candid shot of this dress at MNG....
Recent buy from MNG...Am happy:) Bought a pair of jeans too,,,Bianca Slim '
Fit currently being tappered(shortened:x)*curses* at MNG...In case no one
knows MNG offers to help alter jeans you buy...If it's too long they'll help you
shorten it glady and for free=D If the jeans you want are too short for you....Than
don't buy lor....I don't know whether they help you with dresses too but if they do
...Let me know ya:)
.