Friday, September 5, 2008

WhatSUB!


Ok....So was at Spring again to get the jeans I had earlier on mentioned that was being tappered....
And I passed THIS place when I was at PDI....I AM IN LOVE!I've NEVER seen any place like it!They sale items that are either black or white!MELTING!IN LOVE!No colours from the rainbow!Haha so you all might think I'm wierd but I love white and black:) Monochrome rules!Of corz colours are nice la but not really my cup of tea...Shop's called "sub" never heard of it before....I know Club Monaco, I don't know sub...I know Ted Baker...I don't know sub...I know bebe...But I don't know sub...But le....Main point is....Now I know edi:) It's a must go for everyone....I suggest if you want to have a bit of shiokness...Wear super bright neon colours and go into the shop...You'd see the contrast:p

No comments: